Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Edge Of Apocalypse

There is the nuke heading to NY.
First off,thank you Emii for following me.
Next!
Edge Of Apocalypse by Tim Lahaye and Craig Parshall.
I had been asked to review this book when it was coming out,
but in checking out the site and all it just took to long and I never got to do it.
But now I can!
At first I didn't like it that much there is a lot of political stuff and it took me a bit to get really into it.
But once I did?Oh boy!
It had a little bit of romance. I mean 2 of the characters
were like 40 or so and married so that
wasn't weird and then their son had a girlfriend.
Violence there was a guy hired to kill the main character,Joshua,
and he killed some other people while doing it.
He also kidnaps his son and hurts him a little by breaking his finger.
And there are a couple bomb threats(one almost gets NY!) .
1 nuke anyway.
Language none that I can think of.
Other...1 friend of theirs is on drugs,goes to rehab and eventually accepts Christ.
And Joshua isn't a Christian,but he is opening up.  
My view on it (even though you've already heard some) :
I liked it a lot!  Once it started and you got into it, it will
have you up in the night reading (in my case anyway).
Though it was a type of end times it wasn't
like the Left Behind yet anyway.
I would give it 5 out 5 stars.
I thought it was very good.
Sierra

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't help coming here. It just looked too cute. But then and again, everyone's gotta have followers, right? I just wondered...since I have no followers can you go and follow both of my blogs?
    Here they are: (I change my name a lot and if I mess with the URL it'll take all of my comments away, so that's why the names are both different.)
    http://allysonarmstrong.blogspot.com
    and
    http://pringlesawesomeblog.blogspot.com
    Also...u rock!

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)