Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sorry And An Review/Update

I am sorry I didn't post last week I ran out of time to do it!
I have read so many books recently so I'll
won't be doing a 3 in 1 review but one at time.
This is my first one and I 'll probably try to do about 5 this week.


Balance Point by Kathy Tyers
New Jedi Order #6

The Yuuzhan Vong have conquered many
systems causing destruction and chaos everywhere they go.
Han and Jacen are trying to help Han's friend Droma's family of Duros.
Jacen is battling himself as he tries to shun himself from the force fearing that he isn't using it right.Leia is trying to tie together all the knots of evacuating refuges to other systems and is worried about Han since they're at odds.Jaina has been hurt in a battle and is recovering her sight.She and her mother as well as the rest of their family try to reach out to Jacen and show their worry for him.Mara has somehow
(possibly by the force)become pregnant and is insecure about it in many ways.She is feeling protective of it and many other emotions.
Since recovering from her Yuuzhan Vong inflicted illness she has been wary waiting for any signs of it coming back she is now worried that it will harm the baby if it comes back or is still there.Luke, of course,  is happy about it.Anakin is becoming very skilled in the force as Luke comes to find out when they embark on a mission on Duros to investigate a missing apprentice.

This was as I find most Star Wars books very enjoy able.
I would rate it 4 stars because it wasn't as exciting as some of the other books as well as sometimes a bit confusing.

14 up.

Romance:Luke and Mara kissing.
Han and Leia kissing.
Luke and Mara hugging and touching in the force.
At one point they end hugging while kissing.

Language:Sithspawn and possibly Stang
(I don't think that is a cuss word)
and maybe one other made up word.

Violence:The disappearing apprentice was murdered and the Yuuzhan Vong were sacrificing people to their gods.
Couple air fights.Lightsaber duels too.

Other:All of the Force stuff and the Yuuzhan Vong worshiping their gods.

I hope you liked the review don't forget that I'll be doing at least 3  more this week!
Sierra

1 comment:

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)