Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Sixty-Eight Rooms

Sixty-Eight Rooms by Marianne Malone.

 Ruthie has a boring life so when her and her best friend, Jack, find a key that lets them shrink to doll size and wander around a museum exhibit. A complex doll house.They learn that they can go outside of the rooms.They go into France 1780s and Pilgrim/Salem witch trials.
There are little mysteries along the way.Such as why doesn't Jack shrink.They solve this one and several others.


I loved it!
It was a fantasy book with a different feel hten others I have read.I felt like it was more for 8-12


5 out of 5 stars.


It was quite original.


Romance:There was maybe a kiss between Ruthie's parents and Jack's mom is hinted with liking a guard at the museum.A girl they meet in France slightly captivates Jack.

Language:None.


Violence:Talking about the Salem witch trials.


Other:The Magic concept.


I hope you enjoyed this review. :)


Thank you to


Allyssa Spur
 
 And
 
Racheal
 
for following me!
Allyssa I don't know what blog/blogs you have could you give me the addresses?
Thanks!
Sierra

2 comments:

  1. thankyou for publicing my blog..
    I can't thank you enuagh..

    thanks...

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very interesting book, Sierra!

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)