Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Erak's Ransom

Erak's Ransom by John Flanagan



Summery:Erak, Oberjarl of Skandia, has gotten restless and gone off raiding.And gotten himself captured in Arridi(I'm not sure if that is the correct spelling).His ship goes to get the ransom... in Araluen.
Will,Halt,Horace and Princess Cassandra go to deliever it.Only to find that Erak has been kidnapped again by a group of raiders.They together with a new Arridi ally go after him.Will has gone to find Tug who was lost in a sandstorm.He nearly dies, but is rescued by a group of peaceful desert dwellers.He soon finds that the others have been captured by the raiders who kidnapped Erak and must go and save them with his new friends.

Roamnce:Allyss is worried when he goes off on the journey with Cassandra.Halt and Lady Pauline get married.Cassandra and Will are a little awkward around each other.

Violence:A lot of people get killed, people are left without water in the desert and fighting.

Language:There may have been a D word.I can't remember, but I think it was clean.

Other:There was some talk about the raiders being forgotten by the gods.

Time Period:Medieval.

What I Thought:I love all these books because of their great plot, characters and the fact that they mostly have happy endings.

Rating & Age: 4 stars. 13 up.

Sierra

1 comment:

  1. My brother read some of this aloud to me, in an English accent, and I really liked it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)