Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rangers Apprentice #4: Battle For Skandia

Rangers Apprentice #4: Battle For Skandia by John Flanagan


Summery:
Evanlyn has been captured and as he tracks her Will meets up with Halt and Horace.They rescue her from the Temujai and go to warn the Skandians about the invaders(Temujai).They help the Skandians slow down and prepare for the Temujai and uncover a betrayal.Will the succeed in stopping the Temujai before they reach their country?

Romance:Horace and Evanlyn are hinted
to have like each other and Will gets a little jealous.

Language:D**n.

Violence:Fighting but nothing detailed or gruesome.

Other:Talking about how Halt got banished for saying bad things about the King while drunk.

Time Period:Medieval, another world.

What I Thought:I love this series!It is very exciting and I love the characters.I would totally recommend it.It is great(i think) for guys and girls.

Rating & Age:5 out of 5 stars. 13 up.

Sorry it has been so long guys!If you want to know where I've been go check out Mission Cool  .
I am now going to go add (on my sidebar)a rating system I will use.
So go check it out!

Love,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)