Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Miracle Girls

 The Miracle Girls by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt

Summery:Ana has moved to Half Moon Bay involuntary.She has "communication" problems with her parents.She is in detention when she meets three other girls who have all escaped like her from some sort of experience where they should have died.She starts hanging out with one girl, Zoe and then another, Christine  all that is left is Riley.The cheerleader.She seems to  mildly hate Ana.Zoe is sure that she will join them, the miracle girls. Ana has a crush on Tyler, but his friend Dave has a crush on her.And her mom wants her to have a big Quince yet she doesn't.

Romance:Dave & Ana. Tyler & Ana. Christine & Tyler. Riley & her boyfriend. No kissing.

Violence:Riley falls off a cliff and gets hurt pretty bad.

Language:None that I can remember.

Other:Christine and Ana talk about Riley.....kinda bad....

Time Period:Modern.

What I Thought:I really liked this book (1.Because no one did drugs, got pregnant, no drinking! (2. It was a good Christian Book. (3.It was happy!  I already have the next 3 books waiting for me at the library.

Rating & Age: 5 stars. 12 up.

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. OMIGOSH! I love these authors!!! They wrote one of my favorite books ever, "The Book of Jane." (Which I highly recommend, by the way =D) I had no idea they had written this! Now I definitely have to get this out. Thanks for telling me about this, Sierra!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, I've never heard of that book

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really good guys!

    Caroline:I'll check it out!

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like an interesting book...

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)