Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mean Girls

Mean Girls by Hayley Dimarco.



Book Is About:Everything Mean Girls.How Mean Girls work/think,who they will come after and how to avoid that. The maybe mean side of us, wanting to get back or even. Why we were singled out by the Mean Girl and how to react to her. Having been the subject of many mean attacks, Hayley knows how it is and shares stories of what she has learned and experienced.Plus how you can beat the mean(with God of course).

Objectionable Content:Some of the mean things that Mean Girls did or do.

What I Thought:It was a good book.At some points I didn't agree with what she said and it sounded legalistic(she said we aren't supposed to be offended for ourselves only for God.That just seems a little off. It sounds nice, but off. We can't be just like Jesus.we can try and strive, but I don't think we can ever be like him.Cross, but who can die on the cross for all our sins?Only him.Nothing against the author though.). I haven't had anyone be a Mean Girl to me(seen a couple, but not to me) so this book might not have changed me as much as someone else.

Rating:2 and 1/2 stars.

Age:13 up.

Sierra♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)