Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Do Hard Things

Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris.

Book Was About:Frankly,doing hard things.Teenagers are expected to get drunk, have a ton of break ups and a lot of drama.This book is inspirational wake up call.We can rise above these low expectations and make a difference in our teen years.Alex and Brett talk about people who have done this and they themselves.About how they came around to this book and how you can change the way you think and act.

What I thought:First off, I loved it!I really liked how they would take real peoples success stories and use them to get their meaning across.Or their own stories.All the stories were inspiring.It will make you want to do bigger things,please god and be the best you can be.

Objectionable Content:In one of the stories the kids were on a mission trip or something and a guy said he was glad they weren't out drinking pot.

Rating & Age:5 stars. I think it is more for teens and tweens, but it would still be inspiring for an adult.

Sierra♥

4 comments:

  1. I've wanted to read this one for a long time. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaynie:I would totally.It's awesome!

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED this book! :) Awesome review.

    Blessings,
    ~Prism~

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)