Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Leven Thumps And The Wrath Of Ezra

Leven Thumps And The Wrath Of Ezra by Obert Skye.

Read my review of book 1, Leven Thumps And The Gateway To Foo
Read my review of book 2, Leven Thumps And The Whispered Secret
Read my review of book 3, Leven Thumps And The Eyes Of The Want

Summery:Leven has become the new Want.He doesn't have a lot of power yet, but he is learning.They must stop the fallen Lithen, Azure from getting into reality with Dearth  (the earth + death.get it?).They chase, get captured, escape and around and around trying to stop each other.Meanwhile in reality, Ezra and Dennis are on that side of the Gateway and are waiting.Ezra wants to rule the world and destroy Geth.

Romance:Leven releases a longing, Phoebe, and every one's emotion go crazy.Leven and Winter, thus share kiss once and almost another one later.Geth likes Phoebe.

Language:None.

Violence:Dearth almost kills Leven.And Leven almost gets killed several times.Azure makes Leven think he has killed Clover.In battle they blindfold themselves so they"accidentally"kill people.(the bad guys do anyway)

Other:

Time Period:Modern.

What I Thought:It was exciting.It was pretty exciting at the beginning so I can't say it took me awhile to get into it but there were some dead spots.I want to get to the end(the next book I believe) and I think that some of the others have been better than this one.

Rating & Age:3 stars. 12 up.

Sierra♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)