Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Matched

Matched by Ally Condie



Summery:Cassia has been looking forward to her Matched banquet for a while.And it is so perfect.She is matched with Xander, a guy she has known her whole life.But when she is viewing his stats and pictures on a data-card not just Xander's face shows up.Another boy she knows, Ky.He gives her stories and poems that leave her breathless.She will keep through the Government controlling everything and wanting it to be perfect.But not her.

Romance:One kiss with Xander and one or two on the cheek.One kiss with Ky and one on the cheek.Talking about a kiss/kissing.She thinks about how well her parents were matched and one time thinking about the intimacy of their messed up bed.

Language:None.

Violence:A scene in a "showing"(like a movie) of a war scene that turned out to be real.Mention of a murder.Officials poison the elder's food to make sure they die on time.

Other:The whole controlled life thing is pretty weird/strange/terrible.

Time Period:In our future.

What I Thought:I don't see a lot of similarities to Hunger Games except for the Government and love triangle.There wasn't a lot of that and it wasn't as intense as Hunger Games and I liked that.It had a good plot with a cliffhanger ending.

Rating & Age:4 stars. 13 up.

Sierra♥

4 comments:

  1. you asked me if the ebooks are only for kindles, and I think you can download it to your computer.
    I'm looking forward to reading your review if you get it!
    I'm booked: I already have a book out to review.

    its the genral macarthur

    I am looking forward to the princess kate book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael:Thanks fro the information and I'm looking forward to your reviews!Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sierra! I just wanted to let you know that I posted on my blog's fan page on Facebook about your 100 posts giveaway! I hope you gain some more entries soon, dear! =)

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Daughter-of-the-King/112413745503716

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Sarah!Me too...Sierra

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)