Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

So Over My Head

So Over My Head

Read my review of first book, So Not Happening
Read my review of the second book, I'm So Sure
Summery:Bella is getting caught up in a ton of craziness...as usual.She and her boyfriend are fighting and her step dad and her mom are having fights over his wrestling careers schedule.At the circus in town, there is a murder and of course Bella wants to dins out who did it.Up in New York Bella's dad is going to get married to a not so nice in Bella's eyes, lady and her bratty daughter.Something just isn't right.With her "sidekick" Ruthie, Bella will solve all.

Romance:Bella thinks Luke is to close with his ex-girlfriend and breaks up with him(this may be due to Hunter cheating on her and her Dad getting a divorce with her Mom).They bicker and go back and forth through pretty much the whole book.Several(like 2-3)kissing scenes.Jake(step dad) and her Mom
are having a little trouble with their marriage.her dad is getting married.A guy(bad)at the circus kinda likes her.

Language:Maybe C**p or S**k.

Violence:Bella was:held at gunpoint, almost crushed by falling lights, almost killed and she was threatened.A murder.The bad guys dig up a body.

Other:

Time Period:Modern.

What I Thought:I think my hormones were acting whack when I read this or maybe it was because I was reading it pretty fast, but the beginning seemed a little depressing to me.I think it was probably just me though.I really liked the ending and it is a great, funny, exciting and just enough romance book.

Rating & Age:4 stars.13 up.

Sierra♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)