Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Interview With Book Blogger!

 Hey guys!Here is an interview Book Blogger allowed me to do with her!
Book Nook
How did you start blogging?
I love to read. And I used to love to make lists of books that I'd read and showing them to my teacher. One time he said that I should write reviews on the books that I've read and put them down somewhere, a blog, maybe? I wouldn't really have thought much of it, but at the time a friend of mine had just discovered this great new thing called "Blogger." I was really excited, so I got permission to start a blog and post my book reviews on there. And that's how it all began...
What inspired/inspires you to blog?
That's a hard question to answer. Lots of things inspire me. For instance, finding a good book makes me feel really enthusiastic to go share it with the world. The same goes for a good recipe. If something really good happens in my life (winning a competition, finally finishing a story, etc.) then I want to share it with everyone - which is what I do on my life blog. I LOVE animals, so reading an interesting fact on them makes me want everyone else in the world to know that too. I don't want to keep all that to myself, I want to share it with everyone!
Your blogs are:
My first blog is called Book Nook. My second one is Baker's Corner. Next is my animal blog, Kingdom Animalia. And lastly is my life blog, called Life...The Way I See It. That one I created just this year, in January. I'm not sure if all my links work, so here are the addresses:
Your favourite subject in school:
I guess that depends. I really do enjoy Fine Arts. And writing. But some people would say that writing isn't really a subject in school. And math isn't too bad. Actually, I kind of like it... most of the time.
Your favourite ice cream:
Mint Chocolate Chip. Oreo. Strawberry. Chocolate. Cookies and Cream. It goes without saying...
Who in your life is someone you really respect and has given you a lot of "words of wisdom?"
My parents. That's probably what everyone says, but it's so true! There are so many things that your parents do for you. Like, when I'm practicing violin, my Mom puts in the time to help me. And she homeschools me. And my Dad does all sorts of things too. When something of mine isn't working, he fixes it. Also, he gave me a stuffed moose, and I will treasure it always.
Thanks so much for doing this interview with me Book Blogger!
Sierra♥

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the interview with me! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Blogger:Your Welcome it so much fun!Thanks for doing it with me :)

    Sierra♥

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)