Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Start Here

Start Here by Alex and Brett Harris

Read my review of Do hard Things!

 
Book Was About:This is the sequel to Do Hard Things.It was basically about:
  • What to do after a hard thing
  • The questions you'll face
  • About small hard things building up to big hard things
  • How others have gone through stuff relating to what they're talking about or how they have
As always great and inspiring stories.You can definitely understand what they are talking about and see how it can apply to you.

Objectionable Content:One (maybe more) of the stories was about a girl and/or her friends standing against abortion.

What I Thought:I really liked it!I could relate to the questions (Some I had asked myself before I read the book) and I loved all the different stories.I think Do Hard Things was better, but this one was only just underneath it.Close second.It starts you off right where you are.

Rating & Age:4 stars.Mainly for teens, but tween could read it too.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)