Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz.


Summery:Alex is wakened at 3:00 in the morning to learn that his uncle and guardian was in a car accident.He wasn't wearing his seat belt.To Alex it just doesn't add up.As he investigates and gets into some tight spots, he learns that his uncle Ian was a spy.And now his ex-boss wants Alex to go and work on the case that killed his Uncle.A fourteen year old boy going into a possible bad guy's headquarters, incognito and no weapons.He'll have to follow up and see what his uncle learned if he wants to figure anything out.

Romance:None.

Language:The bad guy keeps saying Bliddy.I don't think that is cuss word and that it is close to Bloody.

Violence:Being in great danger, almost drowning twice, someone is killed by a giant jelly fish, several people murdered/shot, people trying to kill Alex, holding a gun on someone, shooting at some people and jumping out of a fifteen-story building to another.

Other:

Time Period:Modern.

What I thought:Fast paced, an easy read because it is so exciting and a real page turner.It's an action book so if a ton of that and a little violence(people trying to kill Alex) are fine for you, then you are good.

Rating & Age:4 stars.13/14 up.

Sierra♥

3 comments:

  1. I've read that book! It's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you do a really good job with these posts! Do you actually read all of these books before you post them! I love reading and I'm a really fast reader but I never thought about starting a book review blog!


    Check out my blog for advice on fashion, health, and much much more! I just did a new post with tons of adorable shorts under $25!! I'd love if you'd follow and comment!


    Yourgirlsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooooooove this book!!!!!!!!!! The series is so good that my brother, who normally doesn't like reading, is constantly asking when the next one will be at the library. I'm waiting for Eagle Strike right now.

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)