Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Faerie Path

Faerie Path by Frewin Jones.


Summery:The day before her sixteenth birthday Anita Palmer is in a boating accident.Not fun.When she wakes up in the hospital she discovers that her boyfriend whom she was with, hasn't woken up yet.The he disappears.When a strange Shakespearean dressed man shows up and tells her she is a Faerie Princess, Tania, after transporting her to another world...she doesn't really buy it.Considering she thought she grew wings the other night after the accident.She thinks she is dreaming again.

Romance:Mention of being in love, falling in love.Hugging and holding hands.Maybe one kiss.

Language:One of the princess's female dogs was mentioned as a b***h.

Violence:Almost killing someone, banishment, trapped immobile in a bubble but still alive, several people slammed into walls.A boating accident.

Other:

Time Period:Modern.

What I hought:Surprisingly it wasn't depressing as I thought it would be.A great plot that really kept me guessing and it was well written.Keeping you along with it every chapter.I really liked this one.

Rating & Age:5 stars.13 up.

Sierra♥

4 comments:

  1. I actually found this at a book fair and decided to buy it -- I think it was the light colors on the cover. Maybe that drew me in, and I like a good fairy story.

    One thing I really liked about this was how she had to relearn who everybody was, and her complex relationships with her family, specifically her sisters -- it made it seem more realistic. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds pretty awesome! Most YA fantasy books are, like, really dark, but since you said this one isn't I'm definatly going to have to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna: I really liked it too.And the covers are great! I thought that the plot was really well done and I loved the sister's characters and Edric's.

    Trinka:I know!And I read another fey book and it was dark.I was expecting this one to be and I was so excited when I found it wasn't.I would definitely try it out.I just finished the second and it is just as good!
    Sierra♥

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)