Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

H.I.V.E.

H.I.V.E.(Higher Institute of Villainous Education) by Mark Walden.


Summery:Otto wakes up on a helicopter after, apparently, being knocked out.He makes friends with his helicopter mate, Wing.Later they become roommates at the school H.I.V.E that captured them to teach them to be their worst and evilest.Otto certainly has the talent, but though he does like it he is making escape plan.

Romance:None.

Language:D*m*, H**l, B***h.

Violence:a giant mutant venus flytrap trying to eat kill people, the evil/bad school and what they do, two bullies after Otto and Wing, sleeper guns for misbehaving students.(a guard is shot for demonstration)

Other:Hypnosis,Prime Minister pulls down his pants and makes a rude gesture while they are down at a meeting.Otto makes him do this.

Time Period:Modern.

What I Thought:Witty, funny, exciting, and an easy read.The idea was so fun and the characters to.I really enjoyed it.

Rating & Age:4 stars.12 up.

Sierra♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)