Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Overlord Protocol

The Overlord Protocol by Mark Walden. A H.I.V.E. (Higher Institute Of Villainous Education) book.

Read my review of the first book, H.I.V.E.

Summery:When the news comes that Wing's father has died in a lab accident Wing will leave H.I.V.E. briefly for the funeral.He chooses Otto to go with him.Dr. Nero, the head of H.I.V.E. is worried. But he was worried about Otto and Wing making trouble and slipping away.Not an attack and Wing's murder...Otto is now determined to get Wing's killer back and avenge his friend.

Romance:Hint/implication of Shelby liking Wing and vise versa.She and Laura also go and watch Water Polo matches(no descriptions it is mentioned and the talk about it once or twice).

Language: A--, D-m-, H--l.

Violence:Faked deaths, shooting, narrow death defying escapes, killing, robots assassins, a lot of explosions, some minor and a bit major injuries, bullies, and getting shot with sleepers.Fighting scenes.

Other:Hypnosis, insane people.

Time Period:Modern.

What I Thought:I loved it!It was a lot better than the first, as interesting as it was. It was really fast paced and an easy read with a great plot. And normally I wouldn't have mentioned a  murder...but they told you right away :)

Rating & Age:5 stars. 13 up.

Sierra♥

2 comments:

  1. I've been needing some new books to read...glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it Kryn! I hope you find some good reads :)
    Sierra♥

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)