Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Scorpia

Scorpia by Anthony Hororwitz

Read my review of Stormbreaker.
Read my review of Point Blank.
Read my review of Skeleton Key.
Read My Review of Eagle Strike.

Summery:Yassen Gregorvich's last words told Alex that he had a destiny with Scorpia (Sabotage, Corpuption, Intelligence, Assassination).Alex seeks them out in Venice, nearly gets killed, but he tries again.More success this time her is determined to find out the truth about his father.was he really an assassin for Scorpia? And did MI6 hold back some precious information about his father?

Romance:The story of how Alex's parents fell in love.Ms. Rotham, a Scorpia agent, fell in love with Alex's dad too.Alex's dad left soon after that because he found out about it.

Language:H**l,  B***h,  D*m*,  A**.

Violence:Shooting at people, trying to assassinate someone, people dying, almost frowning,some fighting scenes, Alex is almost killed by a tiger.Alex pulls some dangerous stunts.A soccer team is killed.

Time Period:Modern.

Other:I didn't have anything listed...so I am assuming there wasn't any drinking or if there was it was by adults.

What I Thought:It was a different setting.I mean Alex kinda joining the assassins?Yeah..but it was so exciting as always!His barely escaping with his life situations are always so inventive and thrilling.It did have more cuss words and all that.There was one guy who had a skin disease...that was kinda weird.

Rating & Age:4 stars.14 up.

Sierra♥

1 comment:

  1. I read the first book in the series and liked it well enough, but for some reason, I never ended up reading the others. I should definitely pick these back up. Great review!

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)