Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

What Happened To Goodbye

What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
Read my review of The Truth About Forever.
Read my review of Lock & Key.
Read my review of Just Listen.


Summery:After her parent's messy divorce Mclean stays with her dad as he moves town to town with his job. Mclean changes her name, style and personality with each new town. It is just easier. But in the newest town she doesn't get a chance to change her name and something different is happening. She is more real...more her? Can she find herself once again?

Romance:A kiss, finding a couple making out(neither are descriptive), falling in love/liking someone.
Bad Romance:An affair kind of, then a divorce. Mention of immodest clothing.

Language:C**p, D*m*, H**l, S**t, A**.

Violence:Arguing/yelling, a rumor of a catfight.

Other:Smoking, tattoos, drinking (underage and legal), divorce.

Timer Period:Modern.

What I Thought:I loved it! It was very clean (compared to some of her other books) and I just really liked the story, the characters...so yeah. It's up there with The Truth About Forever. 

Rating & Age: 5 stars. 13/14 up.

Sierra♥

1 comment:

  1. thanks for commenting on my blog! and yes It was cool to hear what her mom thoughts where.
    I think you should read it if you have the oppurtunity to.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)