Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Escape Velocity

Escape Velocity by Mark Walden. A H.I.V.E. book (Higher Institute Of Villainous Education)

Read my review of H.I.V.E.
Read my review of The Overlord Protocol

Summery:
After the attack by wing's father Dr. Nero is trying to learn more about a secret mission( Renaissance Initiative) run by, supposedly, Number One himself! While investigating he is kidnapped by a group that Number One is secretly working with.Meanwhile Raven has rescued Otto and his friends from H.I.V.E. and it's new leader and joined with and old friend to rescue Dr. Nero.Can they rescue him and get to the bottom of what is going on?
Romance:Hint/implication of Shelby &Wing liking each other, Laura gives Otto a kiss(ending).

Language:D-m-, d-r-.

Violence:Shooting, killing, sacrificing yourself to save H.I.V.E., several near death moments, injuries major(getting shot) and minor (a bruise), someone gets hit in the crotch, getting knocked out, several fighting/battle scenes, bullies.

Other:Hypnotism, cloning, hosting/possessing type thing.(Spoiler Explanation)Otto is a clone of an AI(Artificial Intelligence) and with another AI's help he shuts down Overlord when he comes out of Number One's body and into Otto's to take control of him.

Time Period:Modern.

What I Thought:The plot was even better than the last one and the characters were just wonderful! I loved it!

Rating & Age:5 stars.13 up.

Sierra♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)