Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Sorcerer King

The Sorcerer King by Frewin Jones
(Faerie Path #3)

Read my reivew of Faerie Path.
Read my review of The Lost Queen.

Summery:Tania has found her mother, Titania, and brought her back to Faerie.Now they will attempt to free Oberon from the Sorcerer King and to reunite he and Titania (after 500 years) again.Together they will stop the Sorcerer King from taking over Faerie. Tania, Edric and Cordelia go to the island of no return Ynis Maw, to rescue Oberon...somehow.

Romance:Some kisses(no description), hugging, holding hands, liking/loving someone.

Language:H--l.

Violence:The Sorcerer king torturing the Faerie people with metal and other stuff, wreaking havoc in the palace and killing the servants. Dangerous beasts trying to harm them, killing, a couple small battle scenes and on big one.

Other:Magic, faerie, dark magic.

Time Period:Modern.

What I Thought:Better than number two in my opinion.And there is a lot of new information and stuff.I really loved it!

Rating & Age:5 stars. 13 up.

Sierra♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)