Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dreadnought

Dreadnought (A H.I.V.E. book) by Mark Walkden.

Read my review of H.I.V.E.
Read my review of The Overlord Protocol.
Read my review of Escape Velocity.

Summery:Otto, Wing, Laura, Shelby, Franz, Nigel and a new girl named Lucy are going on a field trip to the arctic. They're being supervised by Raven. Apparently Dr. Nero doesn't completely trust them. On the way to their destination they stop for a short tour of the dreadnought, a new ship in the possession of Nigel's dad, Diabulous Darkdoom. While there an attack is made and the ship captured! Dr. Nero and the others get away but they're being tracked. Can they rescue Darkdoom?

Romance:Laura likes Otto and Shelby likes Wing. But it's not really mentioned. Laura gets a little defensive with Lucy. She thinks Lucy might steal Otto in some way.

Language:D-m-, H--l, S-ck.

Violence:Killing people, bomb threats, shooting, robots trying to kill Otto and Wing, a rough car chase, some minor injuries.

Other:Hypnosis, of sorts.

Time Period:Modern.

What I Thought:I wasn't sure if this book could match up to books 2 and 3. Those books were really well written and so exciting! But it was very satisfying. And exciting.I just love the characters :) I cannot wait for the next one, which is coming out September 27th.

Rating & Age:5 stars. 13 up.

Sierra♥

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! It sounds like a good book. Gosh, by the way you write book reports, I'm going to have to read ALOT of books! They all sound so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah:Well I just find a bunch of good books :) Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)