Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You

I'd Tell You  I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter.

Summery:The Gallagher Academy For Exceptional Women is really a school for exceptional girls.They train them to be spies actually if they have the right talents. Cammie Morgan has an interesting life.But her sophomore year was even more so. And that is something to say when you mom is the headmistress of a school for girl spies. When on a Covert Operations mission in the town Cammie meets a normal guy! Josh, and he seems to actually like her. Even though she can hack his email, and speak 14 languages... when it comes to stuff like this she has no clue what to do. Can she make this relationship work?

Romance:Holding hands, a couple kisses (not really any description), liking someone.

Language:D-m-, H--l. Mention without really saying it of the b word.

Violence:Not really descriptive short fighting scenes(she knocks the breath out of a guy, kicks another and some guards are knocked out by the other girls), she wanted to scratch someone's eyes out.

Other:Lying, smoking(very brief).

What I Thought:Great plot idea...girls+spy+school= a great idea! It will make you read the whole book pretty fast :) It was pretty clean so it's a great book for teen girls...pretty funny too. The romance is a big part of the book, but it's pretty innocent.

Rating & Age:4 stars. 13 up.

Sierra♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)