Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cliques, Hicks And Ugly Sticks



Confessions Of April Grace:Cliques, Hicks And Ugly Sticks by K.D. McCrite.
Read my review of In Front Of God And Everybody.
Summery:Well, April Grace has finally started to like Isabel St. James. Of course she still thinks she was plenty dumb to hurt herself in a car accident...but still, she is bearable. But she sure doesn't like the clique at school, the group, The Lotties, are just plain mean her Grandma is having boyfriend troubles again...this time she has to many! And April Grace is sure that there is something wrong with her Mama. Welcome back to the crazy, but totally honest, life of April Grace!

Romance: Little crushes, her Grandma having(kinda) a love triangle or someone liking her. April Grace's parents making "gooey eyes" at each other and grossing her out.

Language:None.

Violence: Yelling/arguing, peashooters, contractions or not feeling well because of the baby.

Other:Talk of pregnancy (not "bad" talk), smoking, cliques (the bad kind though even if it is an innocent clique you could still be hurting someones feelings).

Time Period:1986 (fall).

What I Thought:A funny sequel! Even though it is for younger and the MC (Main Character) is younger it is a fun and delightful book. Quirky and unique, April Grace is sure to make you laugh.

Rating & Age:4 1/2 stars. 11 up.

Sierra♥

I got this book free from the publisher.


1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)