Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy

Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy by Ally Carter.
Read my review of the first book in The Gallgher Girls series.

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls)

Summery:It is now after Winter Break and the Gallagher Girls are ready for almost anything. Well Cammie may still be hurting from her encounter with Josh...So when she overhears her mom talking about something called Blackthorne, that is top secret...she and her friends start to investigate. Cammie could get in a little trouble for some of what she is doing to find out what in the world Blackthorne is/means. On a covert operations mission her team is tailed by guys (and not bad looking ones either). Now Cammie gets a bit more of what is going on. She couldn't guess what was coming next though...

Romance:Liking, crushes, going on a date, kissing (only once and almost another time), being a bit boy crazy, talking about guys. Running into your ex-boyfriend... kinda ex anyway.

Language:None.

Violence:Arguing/yelling, a couple small maneuvers(you know...like a spinning kick...stuff like that, but not that) and mention of wanting to hit someone.

Other:Spying, lying, some mention of underwear.

Time Period:Modern.

What I Thought:I read it an afternoon. Spies are just so interesting, as was the book. :) I really enjoyed it...though I didn't like the ending :( It was pretty clean, but there is some girl/guy stuff. Nothing bad though.

Rating & Age:4 stars. 13 up.

Sierra♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)