Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Forgive My Fins

Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs.
Read my reviews of Tera Lynn Childs other books.

Summery:Lily has a big secret. She is a mermaid going to high school on land. She thinks she has found her perfect match, a guy names Brody. She is attempting to get him to like her and then she will tell him the truth and live happily ever after. But when her pesky, annoying, (a little cute too) neighbor kisses her forming  a bond between them and now he will start to transform into a mermaid...er merman. She has to tell him.She takes him to her father to break the bond...but a long the way who knows what wil happen?

Romance:bonding(kinda like and engagement) it's supposed to enhance romantic feelings between the couple, 3 + kisses a little descriptive. Hugging and holding hands.
Bad Romance:Her dad and mom didn't bond correctly and had Lily before the bond. Quince scarred her when he would call and tell her not to leave the window open when she was taking a bath(he was kidding her). She takes of her pants and underwear so she can change into her tail she is out in the water and he couldn't see anything.

Language:D-m-, H--l, A--, P--S, B-t-h.

Violence:Quince hits Brody a couple times, Lily slams him once or twice, yelling/arguing.

Other:Mermaids, magic, slight mention of the Greek gods.

What I Thought:Cute! Nice romance...the ending stunk a little(I didn't like it...it was sad:( ) I was very happy that this book wasn't dark, since I find that a lot of mermaid books are.

Rating & Age:3 1/2 stars. 13 up.
Sierra♥

3 comments:

  1. Wasn't it adorable????? XD I really liked it, although I don't have time to read the sequel v.v Aw. Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for being one of the first followers to comment on my return!! X3 I found some time, (miraculously), to post a review today on Entwined. If you've already read it, that's great! I'd like to know what you think of it! :DD I'm looking forward to more spectacular posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this! Aren't there sequels to it, though?
    Sorry I haven't been commenting on here lately!

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)