Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Mostly True Story Of Jack



The Mostly True Story Of Jack by Kelly Barnhill.
The Mostly True Story of Jack
Summery:A terrible trading with The Lady, The Lady...yeah the ruler of the World-Under-The-World. Generation by generation until now there has been a trading. A terrible treachery and The Lady split in two. Now the evil half is trying to get her real deal...the part she was cheated from.Can her half of the deal, the one she traded, stop it and bring her together? Meanwhile the sleepy small town in Iowa sure has some strange people and places. As newcomer Jack, is finding out.

Romance: Between Jack and Wendy there are two kisses, cheek and lip.

Language: If you count T-rd. Otherwise none.

Violence:Bullies, stealing people's souls, kids being kidnapped....sorta. Small fist fights and two cats attack some people (and a parrot, once. This is what i Had written down...I think that the cats and the parrot went after someone...not the cats after the parrot. But I could be wrong.).

Other:Magic,

Time Period:Modern.

What I Thought:A great/adventure/fantasy story! It stars off confusing, but it will soon suck you in and show you a wonderfully written plot. I really enjoyed it, even if it was for younger. (10-12).

Rating & Age:4 stars. 10 up.

Sierra♥

1 comment:

  1. After reading your review, I decided to read it myself. It is a great book! I'm on Chapter 23. I agree... the first couple of chapters are super confusing. Once you get past that... IT'S AN AMAZING BOOK!!!

    {Grace}

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)