Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Crossed

Crossed by Ally Condie.
Crossed
Summery:Cassia  is searching for Ky. Somewhere out there in the Outer Provinces he is waiting for her. In a spur of the moment decision she sneaks onto a ship going out there. Though she isn't an Aberration. She joins with a girl, Indie, who seems trustworthy. Together they set out to find Ky, escaping one night. Meanwhile Ky has tried to hold onto and hope. He runs before she arrives into the Carvings. Canyons where his father traded. On this adventure secrets will be discovered, stories unfolded and The Rising found.

Romance:Some kissing(or remembering of a kiss), holding hands, hugging, touching, liking/loving, admiring someone, thinking or talking about someone.

Language:None.

Violence:Killing and quite a bit of death (teens and some younger kids, the aberrations are treated badly and left defenseless) injures, yelling/arguing. The blue tablet is actually(spoiler) poison sort of.

Other:The government being bad, mention of kinda cloning.

Time Period:Sometime in the future.

What I Thought:A little sad, but that was okay. Again the writing style seemed calming kinda. I'll be waiting for the next one. :) The plot has me waiting for the next one on the edge of my seat. Though I would say that overall I enjoyed it though I thought it might could have used a bit more action. Even though there is a bit, there are sometimes it got a bit boring. But I did like it :)

Rating & Age:4 stars. 13/14 up.
Sierra♥



2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I completely skimmed over this review. Didn't read it. I will after I've read the book, for sure.

    I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS BOOK!! You've got me all jelaous now ;)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that with some reviews too :) I'm sorry...you'll just have to read it to get over you jealousy :) Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)