Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Lightkeeper's Daughter

The Lightkeeper's Daughter by Colleen Coble.
A Mercy Falls novel.
The Lightkeeper's Daughter (Mercy Falls)
Summery:When a man is injured near their lighthouse, Addie and her mother take him in to help him. He immediately tells them that he thinks Addie is the long lost daughter of a wealthy family, the Eatons. He, is her uncle and convinces her to come with him and take a position as his great nephew's governess, at least until he can find proof of her true identity. Meanwhile Addie has fallen in love with her young charge... and perhaps his father, the handsome John North, too! Soon she starts to believe herself that she is the long lost daughter. And she starts to discover exactly why her mother seemed to be running away form her Father.

Romance:Loving/liking, starting to love, kissing, wanting to kiss or touch, admiring, flirting, talk about marriage, hugging. One or so implication to the marriage night etc. (nothing inappropriate)

Language:None.

Violence:Murder, locking someone in an insane asylum, shooting, a boat accident, arguing/yelling.

Other: Gambling.

Time Period:1907.

What I Thought:I loved it! A great story, characters(John and Addie are so honorable and lovable) and plot/mystery. I really enjoyed it. The setting is great and the touches of lighthouse-ness is so picturesque. It is a lovely book with a great mystery to add to the mix.

Rating & Age:5 stars. 14 up.

Sierra♥

3 comments:

  1. Oooh... sounds interesting. Ahhh! I just checked, my library has it!!!!! :D
    Haha, I get a weeeee bit excited over these things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trinka: I'm lad you do! And I'm happy for your comments. I hope you get to read it!!!! Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sounds interesting!! I'll put it on my books to read list :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)