Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Mermaid's Mirror



The Mermaid's Mirror by L.K. Madigan.
The Mermaid's Mirror
Summery:Lately Lena has had strange changes coming upon her...dizzy spells, sleepwalking to the beach, seeming to be in a daze/trance. She doesn't know what is wrong with her. She has overheard somethings her parents have said..it's scary for her. She seems to be trying to find something every now and again that she just can't put her finger on. Through it all she wants desperately to surf with the waves no matter what...even if her father adamantly doesn't want her to.

Romance:Kissing(a bit), mention of making out near the beginning, liking/loving, thinking about someone, admiring.

Language:D-r-, D-m-, D-n-.

Violence:Yelling/arguing, Lena though someone might hurt her(she was alone on the beach), brief threat.

Other:Mermaids, going behind parent's backs, lying, tattoo. I have written down Wine men...so I don't know if that would involve drinking ...

Time Period:Modern.

What I Thought:Good book. Could have done without some stuff in my opinion...but still solid and kinda clean.(I believe I was referring to a bit much kissing or something like that)  Lena was a good main character.

Rating & Age:3 stars. 13/14 up.

Sierra♥

2 comments:

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)