Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Looking Forward To:The Rose Of Winslow Street

Rose of Winslow Street, TheSo this is another new series of posts that I will be doing. I am really enjoying changing up some things and adding stuff. I hope you readers are too. This is the first one I did for a big reason. Why? Because it is out right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Remember the book I reviewed, The Lady Of Bolton Hill? Well by the same author, Elizabeth Camden, The Rose Of Winslow Street is out! I honestly cannot wait to read it. In the description on Amazon there is told to be a fight over a dear house(the beautiful one behind the girl on the cover I would suppose) and rivalry that has a hint of love underneath. *sigh* I should be getting it pretty soon, my library has it and I put a hold request on it right away :) The first book was a great historical fiction, set in 1879. The characters were lovable and I was so happy it was recommended to me! It also has a great cover, as does The Rose Of Winslow Street. I mean just look at the dress on this cover! I love the way the skirt is layered. And the one on The Lady Of Bolton Hill is beautiful too. I hope you check into and see if you library has either of these books.
Sierra♥

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I've heard of this and I've been really wanting to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do get to read it! It looks so good doesn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sierra
      Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

      Delete
  2. Me, too, Sierra! Camden's debut novel was really sweet. =)

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)