Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Looking Forward To:A List

So instead of doing what I'm looking forward to one at a time, I've gotten a list together, because I have soooo many :P Here it is.

Artemis Fowl:The Last Guardian. July 10 
Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian
Artemis Fowl books are simply amazing... They are exciting, funny fantasy and the characters are wonderful :) The cover looks great and the books always draw me in. I'm excited to have another one in my hands... even if it will be a wait.

Gallagher Girl:Out Of Sight, Out Of Time. March 13
Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls)
The first two Gallagher Girl books, to me, had to much gushing over guys. They were okay but the third and fourth books are so very exciting and wonderful! The fourth is my favorite thus far...but this could turn out to be my new favorite *wink*

The Death Cure. Out.
The Death Cure (Maze Runner Trilogy)
The Maze Runner Trilogy is simply wonderful dystopian fantasy. They are exciting and keep you reading. You feel like the world from the book is alive....I have this on hold and can't wait to get a copy :)

Insurgent. May 1
Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy)
Divergent (review coming) was an another amazing Dystopian fantasy and I fell in love with the world :) I wanted to be Dauntless and have my own Faction. I encourage you to read Divergent while you wait for the release of this one :)

The Serpent's Shadow. May 1
The Serpent's Shadow (The Kane Chronicles, Book Three)
Everyone knows how good Rick Riordan writes...right? Because all of his I have loved. Although theses are slightly different than Percy Jackson (who could beat anything with Percy in it?) they are still wonderful mythology fiction and can teach you a lot while you are enjoying the story. This will be the third of the Kane Chronicles.

Zero Hour. March 20
Mark Walden knows how to write very well. He has some of the best plots around and his H.I.V.E. books are favorites on my list. The characters are lovable and the action makes it very difficult to put down the book.

The Invaders. May 1 
The Invaders: Brotherband Chronicles, Book 2
I loved The Ranger's Apprentice and wasn't disappointed with the first Brotherband Chronicles book. The characters are growing on me and the writing style just as wholesome and exciting. I can't wait to read the second :)

Bitterblue. May 1
Bitterblue (Graceling)
Although there are some things I don't agree with in the Graceling books I do enjoy them a lot. The author knows how to make a great world, plot and make the characters come to life. Cannot wait for the release. And isn't the cover great?

Goddess Interrupted. March 27
Goddess Interrupted (Harlequin Teen)
The first book was a great mythology and I really enjoyed it. It was pretty clean and I can't wait for the adventure to continue.

Interrupted. March 6 
Interrupted: Life Beyond Words
Rachel Coker is someone Stephanie Morrill introduced on her site, Go Teen Writers. I can't wait to read Rachel's book and please go visit her site at Rachel Coker 

My Favorite Mistake. February 28
My Favorite Mistake: An A Circuit Novel (Circuit Novels)
I read the first one and it is about horses. Although not squeaky clean I'm hoping that the second book will be a bit better and not worse.

The Paragon Prison. May 8
Grey Griffins: The Clockwork Chronicles #3: The Paragon Prison
The Grey Griffins are a great Christian written (or co-written I don't know if Derek Benz is a Christian...) fantasy kids series. I haven't read but the first book of the first series but still have enjoyed this one. 

Sierra 
Keep Reading....

3 comments:

  1. I'm sooooooo excited about the second Brotherband Chronicles book! And Insurgent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sierra
      Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Because You Are!)

      Delete
  2. reading divergent, best book ever!

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)