Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rogue

Rogue by Mark Walden.
H.I.V.E. (The Higher Institute Of Villainous Education) book five.
Read my other reviews of other H.I.V.E. books.

Rogue (H.I.V.E.)Summery:Otto has been captured by H.O.P.E. They have him and have put an AI in his head...he is almost completely gone. He is doing dastardly things like killing G.L.O.V.E. members. Meanwhile something is adding itself to H.I.V.E.'s computer mainframe. Raven is in danger, trying to find H.O.P.E. and now with it. Wing has joined her in hope of getting his back. Time seems to be running out for Otto...will they reach him in time to save him. Oh, and the world too.

Romance:Liking someone( Shelby kinda likes Wing, and Laura kinda likes), Wing's father talks about he really loved Wing's mom.

Language:D-m-, H--l.

Violence:Bullies, fighting/combat scenes, injuries, a little torture, killing/assassination/murder., death.

Other:Hypnosis,

Time Period:Modern.

What I Thought: This author is an amazing one! Te first book was wonderful but the second and third (connected plot) totally surpassed it. Then the fourth and fifth did the very same. The books just keep having great plots, lovable yet slightly evil characters, and exciting, page turning scenes. Recommended!!!!!!!!!!   Even though this is a children's book I heartily enjoyed it :)


Rating & Age:5 stars. 12+ (really the only objectionable thing is the language)

Sierra
Keep Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)