Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sketchy Behavior

Sketchy Behavior by Erynn Mangum.

Sketchy BehaviorSummery: Kate Carter thinks she's just doing an art assignment...a description of some criminal. Somehow it is shown to a witness and a murder is caught. So now Kate is a hero! But also a target she has a policeman with her 24/7, living at her house. It's a little stressful to say the least for a 16 year old girl. When it gets so bad that many kids are pulled out of school from fear of their getting hurt Kate decides to just stay home. She starts to wonder about God and such, if she does die where will she go? And will he help her when there is this danger and she had never really cared about learning about him?

Romance:Mention of a dating, a past disaster on a date, kinda liking someone.

Language:None.

Violence: Almost suicide (thinking about it), murder, threats, death, injuries, shooting, yelling/arguments.

Other: Mention of drugs(brief), some therapy stuff. Like the stress not being good for Kate's "Psych".

Time Period: Modern.

What I thought: Extremely interesting. A poor teenage girl is shoved into a world of police and murderers....it totally makes for an exciting story :) I really enjoyed it! My first of Erynn Mangum's and it was great :)

Rating & Age:3 1/2. 13+
Sierra
Keep reading...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am soooo jealous that you got to read this! I read her Lauren Holbrook series...they're some of my favorite books now! :) I hope I can find some of her other books soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then we are equal, I really want to read The Lauren Holbrook series! Me too!It was a good book! Sierra
      Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Because You Are!)

      Delete
  2. This is one I've been wanting to read for a while now, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I read Erynn Mangum's "Maya Davis" series last year and it was GREAT! I haven't read Lauren Holbrook yet either, but it's definitely on my list.

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)