Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lonestar Secrets

Lonestar Secrets by Colleen Coble.
Book two in the Lonestar series.
Read my review of Lonestar Sanctuary.
My other reviews of Colleen Coble's books.

Lonestar Secrets (Lonestar Series, Book 2)Summery:Coming back to her home town and bad memories to work as the new vet was hard for Shannon Astor. Even more so now that she has learned what really happened to her daughter, Kylie's twin, the baby she thought had died. It was stolen. Swapped at birth and now the truth has come out with her return. The father of her other child,Faith, is Jack MacGowan has only hurt Shannon in the past. Having the money and fame on his side Shannon knows that is would be a hard battle in court. Especially as a single mother. There is only one solution it looks like. A Marriage that they will somehow get to work. But how when there are the secrets from the past between them?

Romance:Attraction, flirting, kissing, loving, thinking about marriage and such, hugging/touching.
Inappropriate Romance:An affair, premarital s-x.

Language: None.

Violence:Baby switching (kidnapping basically), shooting, threatening, yelling/arguing, fires, injuries.

Other:Badly treated animals, mention of drinking.

Time Period: Modern.

My Thoughts:I happen to have a thing for books out west, cowboys and horses. With some adventure and romance thrown in with some mystery on the side. I also happen to love this series and the author. I have read at least 10 of her books not and I'm not about to stop! It was a little like the first but it was a great book. Exciting and enjoyable. I liked it :) I would recommend to girls/women mostly YA+ (YA=14/15+).

My Stars:5
Sierra
Keep reading!

1 comment:

  1. Loved this book and its series. It took me by surprise.

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)