Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Last Of The Nephilim

The Last Of The Nephilim by Bryan Davis.
Book three in the Oracles Of Fire series.
Read my reviews of other books by Bryan Davis.
Read my reviews of the other books in The Oracles Of Fire series.

The Last of the Nephilim (Oracles of Fire, Book 3)Summery: The battle for Second Eden is beginning! With Morgan gone, Mardon and his mother plot evil schemes with the dragon...otherwise known as the devil. Billy, Walter and their friends are in Second Eden on an adventure. One of the Oracles of Fire has a special task for Pavloi to carry out...to bring a dragon back. In Second Eden Aarmors (in human form, as dragons go from human to dragon quite a bit in these books) is the prophet who leads his innocent people, who are foretold to loose their innocence after a great lie is told. The battle for good and evil continues! As does the adventure!

Romance: Cheek kisses, one or two real kisses between married couples, hugging, holding hands, thinking about someone, liking/loving someone.

Language: None.

Violence: Battles, injuries, yelling/arguments, almost suicide, fires in battle and at other times (one for a portal, it hurt a couple of the characters a little), mentioning contraction pains.

Other: Giants, dragons other dimensions, magic/sorcery, transformations.

Time Period: Modern.

My Thoughts:The last one was, though wonderful, not an all night-er. This one kept you turning pages (which soon turns into chapters *wink*). Shall we just say I was up until about 1:30? That is about proof enough, I think. I wanted to find out what was going to happen and I just couldn't stop! I would recommend this very highly (along with the rest of Bryan Davis's books) to teens, guys and girls 13+ (and for some kids, it could be around 11)

My Stars: 5
Sierra
Keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)