Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Looking Forward To:Reached

Reached (Matched Trilogy Book 3)Why am I looking forward to Reached?
(1.There is a vital secret that will possible change the mostly one sided love triangle...
(2.I feel like the first and second books have been building up to something pretty big.
(3. The main character is about to join the rebel group against the government.
(4. Another reason, to see if Reached will be better Mockingjay. As some have compared this series to The Hunger Games. I don't see it to much, however the government control is about the same. I would say the love triangle is about the same (not to much) and that the violence is a lot, lot less as is the excitement. It almost is calming at some points...other times it's just a little boring.
Also, isn't the cover pretty cool? I like how she has been "breaking out".
Ahem, anyway I am going to read it and though I'm not on the edge of my seat, I must admit that it will be exciting to find out what happens and the next step in the plot :) Reached comes out November 13.
So are you looking forward to it?
Have you read any of the other books in the series?
Sierra
Keep reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness! I'm so looking forward to the third book in the series too! I've read the first one and I'm pretty positive but am not sure that I've read the second. That would be the one about them escaping right?? Man, my memory is bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS TOO!!!!!!!!! If it weren't for you I would never have read any of these books. I've read the first two. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)