Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

It Had To Be You

It Had To Be You by Janice Thompson.
The third book in the Weddings By Bella series.
Read my reviews of the rest of the Weddings By Bella series.
It Had to Be You (Weddings by Bella, Book 3)
Summery: Bella Rossi is planning more and more weddings this month and it's getting hectic! (as usual) Only this time she has her own wedding to get done too! Yes that's right, shes getting married to D.J. Neely, whose cowboy look and southern twang have swept her off her feet. Who knew an Italian girl and country boy would work out so well together?  But as she tries to get everything together for her aunt's wedding, all the guests, some from Italy and a former mob boss too, all settled, all the stress and more weddings popping up around each bend start to get her a little tired. She starts to wonder if she will ever be able to focus on her own wedding!

Romance:Some kisses (slightly described), touching, thinking/talking about someone, liking/loving someone, flirting, mentioning of the weddings nights (blushing when mentioned, but innocent, really).

Language:0

Violence:Yelling/arguments, getting stressed and a bit angry thus, injuries/illness, complications to a pregnancy resulting in having to go to the hospital.

Other:Past mob connections (a character).

Time Period:Modern.

My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this series and I think this book was a good way to end it. This book (and the rest of the series) is funny, exciting and, in this one,  with romantic side stories apart from main characters. Which reminds me, the characters are the most lovable characters! Bella's family reminds me of my own, another reason I just loved this series. I would recommend to girls/women YA+ (14 or so).

My Stars:4
Sierra
Keep reading!

4 comments:

  1. I read the first book in this series and thought that it was quite funny. =)
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are all lighthearted and funny :) Sierra
      Keep Growing Beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Definitely!!
      Sierra
      Keep Growing Beautiful!

      Delete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)