Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I've Got A Hold On...

Currently I have these books coming in (hopefully) soon at my library.
Timepiece: An Hourglass Novel
Timepiece by Myra McEntire. I just finished the first book in the Hourglass series, Hourglass, today. It was pretty good and hopefully I'll have a review coming soon.
Outside In (Harlequin Teen)
Outside In by Maria V. Snyder. This is also a second book, this is the sequel to Inside Out. I don't believe the review of Inside Out has come out yet either. I'm a bit behind on reviews. But it's not like I'm going to stop reading! :P
Perfectly Dateless: A Universally Misunderstood Novel
This the first book in the Universally Misunderstood series, Perfectly Dateless by Kristin Billerbeck. With the third book coming out soon and the fact that I had wanted to read this book for a while, I was really happy when I discovered that my library had a copy :)

So what do you have On Hold?
Sierra

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to check some of these out! I don't currently have any books on hold... been WAY to busy to read. :( :(

    xo. rachel
    arizona grown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is THE saddest thing dear! Sierra
      Keep Growing Beautiful!

      Delete
  2. I've got nothing "on hold" since I don't use the library but I've got LOTS of books in my "ASAP" TBR stack! Hopefully that means I'll be posting some new - and different book reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coolio! I can't wait to go read some of them :) Sierra
      Keep Growing Beautiful!

      Delete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)