Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Looking Forward To:Palace Of Stone

Princess Academy: Palace of StoneThis book is the sequel to The Princess Academy. I must have read that book when I was...10? I've just loved it since forever! I really like this author and it was the first book that made me fall in love with her writing. It was a fairy tale and I have since read several of her other fairy tales and have really enjoyed them. Upon hearing the sequel was going to be coming out (and so soon!) I was practically freaking out from excitement. I am hoping that it will be just as good as I remember the first to be and that I haven't gotten "too old" but how can you get to old for a good book? I'll be rereading the first book so I'll be able to remember everything when this book comes out. Speaking of it coming out, it's really soon! August 21 to be exact. So have you read any of the author's books and enjoyed them? If so you'll want to check out this series! Sierra
Keep reading!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS THERE'S A SEQUEL???!!!!

    I also loved that book when I was younger!! It was so original and captivating and original. I actually hadn't read it in...I don't know, 8 years? I finally had time to pick it up again and it swept me away like it did before :)

    Thanks SO much for posting this! Now I'm terrible excited for it!! XD Ahhhh, I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Wonderful post I can't wait to read it! The first one was really good:)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks - and sounds, sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)