Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Looking Forward To:Rise Of The Elgen

Michael Vey 2: Rise of the ElgenMichael Vey: Rise Of the Elgen by Richard Paul Evans. This is the sequel to Michael Vey: Prisoner Of Cell 25 (you can read my review here) and boy was it good! It was exciting, I liked the characters and the plot was really nice too. I read the first book about the end of May (or the middle) and I'm really excited that it is coming out so soon! It comes out August 14 only slightly over a week away. There are several mysteries still to be uncovered, although there were plenty of secrets discovered in the first book. I'm really excited to see what will be happening to Michael and his friends as they have just escaped the headquarters for the bad guys. But I'll won't tell you any more, go read it and if you like try to get a hold of this sequel once it's out! Sierra
Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)