Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson.

The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, Book 1)
Summery:Maximum Ride (or Max) and her family of five: Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman (don't ask), and Angel were tested upon since birth, in the School. Each has special talents and all of them have wings (yeah wings as in flying wings) so they're basically freaks. Four years ago they were rescued from the School. By Jeb Batchelder, a white coat who worked at the School. But he disappeared two years ago. Now, somehow, they have been found. The School has attacking them and kidnapped Angel, taking her back to the School they presume. Max and the others are determined to get her back. Because although each of them wants  a real, normal family...they already have in the flock. Which is to say, in each other.

Romance:One kiss.

Language:3 (mostly minor)

Violence:Torture, shooting, killing, chasing someone, yelling/arguments, fighting. injuries, threats.

Other:Mutation, experimenting on children, stealing, homeless people, lying.

Time Period:Modern.

My Thoughts: I don't now why but I thought this was going to be like Alex Rider. (Must be in the names, as I keep saying Max Rider....) It isn't. If anything I like it better (sorry Alex!). It is exciting, sassy, totally unique with the wings and mutation and very cool. An adventure the whole way through that keeps you turning pages well into the night. I wish I had started reading this series earlier! I would recommend this book to teens, girls and guys.

My Stars:5
Sierra
Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)