Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Looking Forward To:Outpost

OutpostOutpost is out! I unfortunately fell a bit behind so the next two Looking Forward To posts that I do will also be a bit late, but you still love me right :P
Anyway Outpost by Ann Aguirre is the sequel to Enclave.
Enclave has been compared a bit to Hunger Games and of being that (sort of) genre. Yes there is violence, yes there is a strong/tough girl for a main character, but that is pretty much were the similarities end in my book.
I have read Enclave (sorry that I haven't posted the review yet, I'll remember to as soon as I can) and I liked it pretty well.
It kinda leaves you on a cliffhanger and it is certainly an exciting book!
So I was wondering how she would tie it up in this book I have put a hold on it at my library and I'm pretty excited to get it. Here is the blurb from Amazon:


Deuce’s whole world has changed. Down below, she was considered an adult. Now, topside in a town called Salvation, she’s a brat in need of training in the eyes of the townsfolk. She doesn’t fit in with the other girls: Deuce only knows how to fight. To make matters worse, her Hunter partner, Fade, keeps Deuce at a distance. Her feelings for Fade haven’t changed, but he seems not to want her around anymore. Confused and lonely, she starts looking for a way out.
Deuce signs up to serve in the summer patrols—those who make sure the planters can work the fields without danger. It should be routine, but things have been changing on the surface, just as they did below ground. The Freaks have grown smarter. They’re watching. Waiting. Planning. The monsters don’t intend to let Salvation survive, and it may take a girl like Deuce to turn back the tide.

  1. Does it sound exciting to you?
  2. Have you read Enclave?
  3. Did you think it was very much like THG?
My answers: Yes. Yes. Not very.
Let me know what you think!
Sierra
Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)