Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I've Got A Hold On...(2)

Here are some books that I have on hold at my library:
Breathe (Breathe, #1)
Breathe by Sarah Crossan.
Not only does this book have one cool cover, but it sounds really interesting.
It came out a couple weeks ago and I've wanted to get my hands on it.
I just forgot to request it until a couple days ago.
Perfectly Dateless (A Universally Misunderstood Novel, #1)
Perfectly Dateless by Kristin Billerbeck.
I've had this book on hold for a while and it still hasn't come in. I'm wondering if I should ask a librarian about it... But it looked interesting and I've read another book by this author and I've seen a couple reviews of this series. And, well, I just wanted to try it.
The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
So super excited to get this one! it's the first book in the new Iron Fey series, Call of the Forgotten! It's going to be about Meghan's brother, Ethan and his adventures. I can't wait to see where the story leads!
False Memory (False Memory, #1)
False Memory by Dan Krokos
I believe I saw a review of this book on a blog I follow and I wanted to try it out because it sounded really interesting. And the cover is pretty cool looking as well.

Do you have anything on hold at your library?
Love, Sierra

1 comment:

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)