Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Looking Forward To:Right Where I Belong

Right Where I Belong by Krista McGee is a book that I have been looking forward to for a while :) I absolutely love this author and her writing style. I had gotten her book Starring Me from Booksneeze and had to have her first book (First Date) to read as well as soon as I was done. Along with Jenny B. Jones, Bryan Davis, Shannon Dittemore, and a couple others, this author is one of the few Christian YA authors that I actually enjoy! There are a lot of Christian YA authors that don't do a good or very clean job when it comes to Christian YA fiction. I think that it is getting a lot better, but this author is definitely a bright spot :) So apart from this being an author that I love, I cannot wait to see what this book will be about, check it out!
Right Where I Belong
 Tired of watching her father flit from one wife to another and having formed a true bond with her most recent stepmother, Natalia decides to move with her from Spain to Florida when the divorce papers are finalized.

There are a couple things Natalia knows for sure: 1) She's being groomed to take over her father's international business. Success is expected. 2) There is no such thing as true love. Just look at her father. 3) Her stepmother's faith is real. And Natalia wants more of it.

Being in a new place, though, has a way of challenging one's preconceived notions. Natalia is still searching but before it's over, she hopes to discover right where she belongs.




This book will be released on December 11th. I'm hoping my library will get it, but if they don't? I'm going to go buy it because I think that it will be worth it :) And I adore this cover, also.
Love, Sierra

1 comment:

  1. So far... this little novel is really good. Hope you enjoy, Sierra! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)