Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

To Be Read Thursday

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)tick, tick, tick, tick, tick
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.

In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life. (taken from Goodreads)
 This is the second book in the Shatter Me series. The first book is Shatter Me (didn't see that one comin' didja?) I read Shatter Me. I read the in between 1.5 book...Destroy Me. And I'm dying for Unravel Me. There are no others words. I'm dying. This is on Divergent level people! It's that good  and amazing. I'm dying. I am looking forward to the characters. The whole crossing out thing that is so cool so great so unique. I wish i could write like that all day :) or have my thoughts come out of my head like that. I'm weird. I'm looking forward to the next adventure, the next chapter in the journey...this book :) And yeah...I love the cover too :)
 ~ ~ ~ ~

Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)
 It's one thing to learn to curtsy properly. It's quite another to learn to curtsy and throw a knife at the same time. Welcome to finishing school.

Fourteen-year-old Sophronia is the bane of her mother's existence. Sophronia is more interested in dismantling clocks and climbing trees than proper etiquette at tea--and god forbid anyone see her atrocious curtsy. Mrs. Temminnick is desperate for her daughter to become a proper lady. She enrolls Sophronia in Mademoiselle Geraldine's Finishing Academy for Young Ladies of Quality.

But little do Sophronia or her mother know that this is a school where ingenious young girls learn to finish, all right--but it's a different kind of finishing. Mademoiselle Geraldine's certainly trains young ladies in the finer arts of dance, dress, and etiquette, but also in the other kinds of finishing: the fine arts of death, diversion, deceit, espionage, and the modern weaponries. Sophronia and her friends are going to have a rousing first year at school. (taken from Goodreads)
 I love steampunk. I saw the cover (kept popping up) a bit ago and added it to my TBR list. Then this month I read the description. And several reviews. I CANNOT WAIT. This books sounds amazing! The MC sounds really great, the plot exciting and the book...well as I've already said, it sounds amazing! I can't wait to read this one! I've got a hold on it and I only have to wait a little longer... I'm  not #1, but I think #2 or #3

Both of these books will be released Feb.5
Love, Sierra

3 comments:

  1. hey, sierra, I awarded you at my blog! :)

    http://candyapple-reviews.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)