Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

~Mini review~Nobody

Nobody Book description:There are people in this world who are Nobody. No one sees them. No one notices them. They live their lives under the radar, forgotten as soon as you turn away.
That’s why they make the perfect assassins.
The Institute finds these people when they’re young and takes them away for training. But an untrained Nobody is a threat to their organization. And threats must be eliminated.
Sixteen-year-old Claire has been invisible her whole life, missed by the Institute’s monitoring. But now they’ve ID’ed her and send seventeen-year-old Nix to remove her. Yet the moment he lays eyes on her, he can’t make the hit. It’s as if Claire and Nix are the only people in the world for each other. And they are—because no one else ever notices them. (taken from Goodreads)

Thoughts:I had hoped that this book would turn out well. I had read several reviews that said it wasn't the best. But I really liked the idea of Nobodies, Normals and Nulls. (And it turned out to be a good idea in the book as well as it was the first time I read about it in the description I read) So I got it from my library and read it. This wasn't a horrible book and it did really have a good idea and story line. The characters were nice and there were several scenes (the bookshelf and epilogue) that I thought were nice/sweet. But it could have been better. I don't know but it was a mix of the characters and writing style that threw me off. It just didn't fit. It was kinda messy too. So while I liked the idea I didn't like the way it was done overall.  I just think it could have been done better and I wish it had.
Stars:
Love, Sierra

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when that happens. It sounds fantastic but then it doesn't live up or you see all the potential that didn't come out. And the descrpition did sound really good but what you said about it makes me wonder if I want to read it. Thanks for your opinions though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's it! You are welcome :D It was a good book and worth the chance, there was just a gap of something missing throughout the book character wise, I think. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)