Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

A to Z Reading Challenge!

An A-Z reading challenge!
Ms.Jill came up with this idea for an a-z reading challenge! It looked so fun so I definitely wanted to do it. I just took a while to come up with my list :/ Here it is though:

A) Audrey, Wait by Robin Benway. 
After reading Also Known As I was eager to read some more from this author. I've gotten this one already and can't wait to start it!
B) Black City by Elizabeth Richards.
I've been meaning to get around to reading this book for forever! It looks really good and I really love Dystopian. I keep seeing reviews and I just really need to read this one! Haha.
C) City of bones by Cassandra Clare.
I read this book a year and probably more ago and with the movie coming out later this year and the fact that I wanted to reread...well I'm rereading :)
D) Dreamland by Sarah Dessen.
I won this book in a goodreads first reads giveaway and it has the gorgeous new cover! I haven't really read any of Sarah's "older" books and I'm excited too :)
E) Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.
What with the movie coming out and all I thought I should get around to this one. I've had it recommend to me at least once and it's supposed to be like THG...I'll draw my own conclussions :) I have been meaning to read it for a while now and I've finally picked up a copy, yay!
F) The Fault In Our Stars by John Greene.
Ugh, this one I have heard so much love for and I constantly ask myself WHY I haven't picked up this book yet. I just don't know. *shakes head* And then there is the movie. If I don't start reading it before stills come out I WILL kill myself :P
G) Golden by Jessi Kirby. 
I've read several positive and glowing reviews for this book, I hope to get around to it soon, it sounds lovely :) I love the cover too, sun bursts!
H) Happily Ever After by Susan May Warren. 
After reading my first Warren book a mouth or two ago for Tyndale I've been wondering why I haven't read any of her other books. I can't wait to get started!
I) Icons by Margaret Stohl. 
I enjoyed Beautiful Creatures and while still trying to get around to the rest of the series I was excited to hear about both the authors releasing their own books! I've checked this book out maybe 2-3 times and I still haven't gotten to it! :( 
J) The Judgement Stone by Robert

K) Kiss Me Deadly:13 tales of paranormal love by various. 
I checked this anthology a while back and didn't get around to reading it. I really enjoy anthologies so I definitely want to get this one again!
L) Legend by Mary Lu. 
Again another book (Black City) that has been widely talked about and read by dystopian fans and I still haven't gotten it yet! With #3 coming out soon I figure I need to hurry up already!
M)My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick.
This one looks good and the cover is so cute! looking forward to it :)
N) The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett.
This one has such an interesting cover plus I've seen a couple reviews that have been positive. It looks good :)
O) The Originals by Cat Patrick. 
I really enjoyed Revived and this one looks just as good! Yay!!
P) Pretties by Scott Westerfeld. 
I've checked this book out twice and I've gotten half way through it twice. I really enjoy this author's books and I'm ready to finally finish Pretties!
Q) The Queen's Lady by Eve Edwards. 
I read and enjoyed the first book in this series (that is no.2) and the review on that book will be coming soon. So I want to get the next book in this series, it's really good historical fiction!
R) Rodeo Sweetheart by Betsy St. Amant. 
I just recently bought this book and although I've only read one other book by this author I have 3 waiting to be read on my shelves. Thought I'd start with this one and then the other two. :)
S) Song of the Ovulum by Bryan Davis.
My friend lent me her copy and I still haven't gotten around to it...I'm kinda scared to start this one. I love Bryan Davis's other series...and this is the series about the main character's (from the first two series) kids! So yeah...I don't want things to change *wahhh* But I need to read it, I already have book two :)
T) Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
I won this a while back and I still haven't read it. This happens when I own books :P I've heard it's good and I really want to read it!
U) Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan.
I've read a couple short stories by this author and she rocks. I want to read her book right now!! It looks so fun!
V) Variant by Robison Wells.
I read the first five chapters in a sampler and it certainly looks interesting!!
W) The Ward by Jordana Frankel.
A new dystopian? Oooohhhh :) That sets off my radar, haha. I'm definitely interested in this one!
X) Xenocide by Orson Scott Card (Ender's Game #3)
I've been meaning to read this series and this was the only book I could find (very literally, there were maybe two other books?) with a title starting with the letter x. Harsh....
Y) You look different in real life by Jennifer Castle.
I read the author's book The Beginning of After and it was really good. I like the cover and this one looks interesting :)
Z) Z for Zachariah byRobert C. O'Brien.
This was on another list and was about the only z I could find that looked interesting.

I hope you enjoyed my list :) I will update occasionally...possibly add a page with this list too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)