Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (1)


STSmall Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews  to share the virtual or physical books received that week.

This is my first time linking up. I've thought about it before. But now that I'm coblogging at another blog and getting more books and all...well it just made sense, haha.

This week I got a couple books from the library. Mainly Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

For review
Aquifer

Won
Stealing the Preacher
What'd you guys get this past week?

4 comments:

  1. Stealing the Preacher looks like a fun book. I love a good historical fiction. I looks forward to seeing your thoughts on it! :)

    My StS post

    Kris @Imaginary Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I really enjoy historical fiction! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Those both look really good in their own rights. Stealing the Preacher is on my to-read list and Aquifer sounds interesting and I may have to look into it more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I hope you enjoy Stealing The Preacher when you get it :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)