Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (4)

 Wow I am so sorry guys. My mind has been wacko and I've been busy. Seriously, we went swimming and I sorta babysat this morning, then came home, ate, and then went and took a final exam for an online class I took over the summer (keyboarding) and then in about 30 minutes I'm leaving for babysitting again. Aghhh. Yeah. Sorry this is so late :(

STSmall_thumb[2]
 Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews  to share the virtual or physical books received that week.
Review
Library

4 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! Earth Girl sounds pretty good. I hope you enjoy all of your books! I really love your blog by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Krystianna :) That means a lot! Yup I hope they turn out to be good!

      Delete
  2. Happy reading to you. I have also heard good things about Earth Girl so I am looking forward to your review (should you review it here on your blog)

    Andreea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure to review it then :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)